Monday, March 14, 2011

The Lovely Geranium

I am in the process of searching for new, unique items and I need your help. Many people ask me to carry items with geraniums ... pillows, towels, decor with geraniums on it, ect. If you know of a company or individual who makes items with geraniums I would love to hear from you. Please email me at Nicole@littleluxuriesofmackinac.com The island is known for it's beautiful smelling lilacs, but also the lovely geranium, especially the Grand Hotel. I love geraniums too, our living room is starting to have red geranium delights pop up throughout the room :)

2 comments:

  1. Michelle from the thumb of MI.
    Hi Nicole! I am "thinking" of an idea for geraniums. When I get something together I will let you know to see what you think. It will take me a couple of days though. Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to find your blog. I worked a summer on mackinac at the hotel tending to all the geraniums! I often dream of going back for a visit! I love this book about geraniums: http://www.frolic-blog.com/frolic/2009/11/le-géranium.html

    ReplyDelete