Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Eat Pie!

The adorable bakery got me again! I ordered a delicious Cherry Blackberry Peach Pie from Sweetie-licious Bakery & Cafe in Dewitt, MI and fell in love with the pie! It really was amazing. My family enjoyed the pie just as much! I wanted something special for my brother's birthday and knew he would love their pies. I wish I could give you each a slice to show you what an amazing job they do!
Walking into Sweetie-licious brings you back to the 50s. The old-fashioned fridge, open kitchen, vibrant colors, the most friendly service, and you can see what hard work they do. They so kindly let me take some photos of the bakery. The photos do not do it justice, if you are in the Lansing area, go the extra few miles to the little town of Dewitt, MI and stop in! Grab yourself a cupcake, cookie, or take a pie home with you! They also have a wonderful lunch menu to choose from and breakfast sandwiches. It's always a sweet treat for me when I am in the area and find time to stop in.
I am a sucker for cute packaging and paper items. Sweetie-licious has the cutest gift packaging. A hot pink box, tied with raffia, their spring newsletter and a little story about the particular pie. So sweet!
Enjoy this lovely day and please check out Sweetie-licious' website!













All photos by me!




2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love! My FAVORITE place in Dewitt!!! Linda's pies have traveled with me as far as Florida (I live in St. John's) haha! The cherry lemon bombs are awesome, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle from the "thumb" of MIMarch 19, 2011

    Hi Nicole! Today I received the lip salve and I LOVE it!! Thanks so much!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete