Monday, March 14, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Week


Happy Monday and New Week to you! I know I should have posted a St. Patrick's related photo, but I saw this beautiful bouquet of baby breaths and it made me think spring! St. Patrick's Day usually does mean spring is just around the corner.
Now for our March winner, I would like to announce that the wonderful lip salve goes to Michelle from the Thumb! Her comment related right away to my memories in grade school, especially making rainbows with pots of gold at the end. We ALWAYS use to do that and I loved making them. Thank you for your memories and in a few weeks we will have a new giveaway for April!
Michelle please email me your address and full name at nicole@littleluxuriesofmackinac.com.
Enjoy this new week and hope it brings a little bit of luck to you!

1 comment:

  1. Michell from the "thumb" of MIMarch 14, 2011

    THANK YOU NICOLE!!!! I am sooooo happy! I can't believe it. I am sending you my e-mail now! What an awesome day! xoxo Michelle

    ReplyDelete