Saturday, April 2, 2011
To Home
Hi! Hope your weekend is going well! On my way home the other day I snapped some photos and thought I would share my walk or bicycle ride home with you. It probably seems very different to many of you, but walking home or riding our bikes is part of our daily life and I love it. Well, most of the time, when the weather is nice :)
This is just a block away from where we started our walk home. The corner of Marquette Park and Doud's Market will be bustling with people in just a month or so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome post, Nicole! I loved "going home" with you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Pictures Nicloe! You sure get your exercise in every single day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jackie, glad you enjoyed our little trip home. Michelle, it is good exercise!
ReplyDeleteI always thought the Grand hill was hard. Until you introduced me to this one....
ReplyDeleteFort Hill always seemed to me to be scary also when you are ready to come down it - and not get my feet tangled up and end up rolling all the way down like a runaway old tire :-)
ReplyDeleteMissy - Fort Hill is tough, but it's shorter for us than going up the Grand hill.
ReplyDeleteDiane - it is a little scary, I think that's why there is less traffice this way, which is what we like!