Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Night Dinner

Photo by Bakedbree.com I found a new food blog today, Bakedbree.com. She has several recipes and it looks like a great blog to stay up to date with for new recipe ideas. I always seem to run out of dinner or baking ideas or just get picky on what I want to make! During Lent, for me, Friday's are meat free. Sometimes it can be difficult to think what to make, especially when you have a man involved! They seem to think that they HAVE to have meat in every meal. Well, tonight I am solo for dinner and I am going to try out this Greek spinach feta burger. They look delicious and not to hard to make. I may not make the cucumber yogurt sauce and just add a sauce of my own. If you are wondering what to make for dinner tonight I hope this recipe will help you out as well! Happy First Day of April! (No foolin' for me today!)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds delicious! I have 3 guys at my house and if there is not meat on the menu they act like 2 year olds who just got told it's nap time :-)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete