Photo from CaldreaSpring is here, it may not seem like it for some, but it is officially here and it is time to go through your home and clean away! I love this time of year when we put the winter things away and bring out spring/summer items in your home. I use Caldrea household cleaning products to scrub away all that dirt and dust from the fall and winter months. I absolutely love it! From the dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, linen spray, laundry detergent and more, Caldrea is simply wonderful! With more than five great fragrances your home will be smelling fabulous and sparkling.
The high quality household cleaning line is available at Little Luxuries. We carry ginger pomelo, lavender pine, basil blue sage, sea salt neroli and a new scent that will be hard to pass up is mandarin vetiver, a perfect summer fragrance. Caldrea is a bit more expensive than your normal cleaning products, but the aromatherapeutic fragrances and the quality of the product is worth the splurge!
Enjoy this new week and have fun cleaning away!

I have the lavender pine linen spray, cleaner and laundry detergent and I love it!! Smells good but not too "girly." Totally fine to wash mine and my boyfriends clothes in. Glad I stocked up in the fall so I wouldn't run out this winter.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip Jennifer! Let me know when you need more.
ReplyDelete