Monday, May 10, 2010

Love and Helping Hands from Little Luxuries

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend and were able to spoil your mom! It's another new week and the shop is starting to come together. I still have more items coming in (as you can tell from the bare wall space in the photo) and I am sure I will be changing things around often! The apron I am modeling is one of my favorites - vintage inspired and so cute to wear in your kitchen or to throw on while hosting a party. Makes a great gift too..I have several other color combos and styles, they are so fun.
After a cold and windy weekend, we are off to a good start so far with sunshine and blue skies. My wonderful cousin, Missy, gets married this weekend and I can not be more excited and happy for her! Happy Wedding Week to her! Photos will be posted after the big day :)
From Little Luxuries we are wishing you a happy and lovely week!



3 comments:

  1. The shop looks WONDERFUL Nicole!

    Love the apron...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice and I love that apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's getting there. But thank you! I love the apron too :)

    ReplyDelete