I am trying to vision sunshine, blue skies, tulips and everything that warm weather brings because right now a lot of white stuff is coming down and it is very windy and cold! Not a great start to the weekend, but hopefully this photo of the pool and ocean in Ixtapa, Mexico will bring a little bit of warmth to you. This past November I took this photo when we were in Mexico - oh, how I wish I could be back right now!
Get a good book, warm drink, or a movie or craft project and have fun keeping busy indoors because you will not want to go outside if you are in northern MI today!
Time to get the boots back out!
Hi Nicole!
ReplyDeleteWow, it's snowing there!! I hope all the snow melts and it is nice by next Monday when my hubby and I will be there for a couple of days. :-) Keep warm!
Greetings Nicole.... we had about 3-inches of that white stuff we call spring on the ground this morning. Uggh! Thinking warm thoughts!
ReplyDelete