Friday, May 21, 2010

Country Love

It is already Friday (where did this week go?!) and I am loving this country outdoor wedding. If I did not live on such a beautiful island I think our wedding would be in the countryside near my hometown and most likely the cowgirl boots would come out! I love the variety of black dresses, but they all have the same boots - so cute! Hope you enjoy your weekend and are able to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. See more of this adorable country wedding over at 100 Layer Cake.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole!
    That is a cute country wedding..but with you living on the island, I know your wedding will be fabulous!

    It was so nice meeting you in person on Tuesday!
    Take care, have a wonderful day. :-)
    ~blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter Hannah already has her plans for her perfect wedding...what 17-year doesn't dream of that? Her idea of the perfect wedding is on the beach at Grand Marais, Michigan at sunset and barefoot!

    I do like the idea of cowgirl boots though Nicole!

    ReplyDelete