
It is finally snowing! What a perfect day to make some yummy homemade hot cocoa.
Ingredients
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
1 cup dry milk powder
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
Directions
In a blender or food processor, combine sugar, powdered creamer, milk powder and cocoa powder. Mix well, and store in an airtight container.
To serve, put 2 to 3 tablespoons of powder in a mug, fill with hot water, and stir.
Enjoy snuggled up with a blanket and a good book :)

Hello Little Luxeries...what a charming name for your shop!
ReplyDeleteI sat down this evening making my way through each and every shop on the island when I came across your blog...It's a beautiful little shop. You must be so proud!
I too have a little shop (our front room parlor) but far from the island! I live in Menominee, MI and my husband and I make hand crafted pure vegetable soap in our 100-year plus Victorian home not far from the shores of the Bay of Green Bay. We are By the Bay Handcrafted Soap and this will be our 5th season for juried art fests and festivals.
I am looking for an outlet further than the boundaries of our little city and was wondering if you took products on consignment?
If you have a minute would you please check out my blog? www.melodynotes-melodynotes.blogspot.com I have a few posts of previous art shows including a couple of photos of the products we make.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you!
Melody