Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello, Monday

I hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend. It definately went by fast! Our snow melted yesterday and now it is gloomy outside and not so pretty, especially for Monday. I was looking at quotes and took a minute to realize how important my friends are to me. Without them, life would be quite boring and uneventful. I would like to share with you a couple quotes that inspired me about my close friendships.
Friendship is always a sweet responsibilty, never an oppourtunity." - Kahil Gibran
"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends whom we choose." - Tehyi Hsieh
"Time isn't what makes a friendship last...It's love and devotion that keeps the tie between souls." - Sent by Christina
Ponder these great quotes today...call a close friend or send them a nice card just to say hello and tell them how much you care about them.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment