Yes, it is already August! Whew! Did July fly by or what?! Lets hope for a warmer month and sunshine!
This week's item of the week: Crackling Wick Candles are now 25% off. They are awesome candles! Also, all Angel Dear baby clothing is 15% off and I have two sets of beautiful glass goblets that say "Amour" and "Amite" on the glass and they are 25% off as well. These glasses would make a beautiful wedding gift.
I have some new things coming in soon! Starting this Saturday, Tracy/Jane handcrafted Jewelry is back in my shop for a trunk show. The jewelry is very unique - she has so many different styles it's hard to only pick one that you like! The trunk show will be from August 8th-22nd. The jewelry is made in MI as well. You can check out her website: www.tracyjanejewelry.com
I have lots of pictures to post soon too. I just need to find the time to do it!
Have a great day and happy August!
Nicole :)
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment