Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ladies Night Tonight!

Don't forget to stop by Little Luxuries this evening from 7-10pm. 15% off entire store, cocktails and desserts - enjoy a night out with the girls!
Not to mention it's a gorgeous day on Mackinac Island. Pack a picnic and bike out around the island...sit in Marquette Park and catch some rays....watch the sailboats departure from the Port Huron Race....grab a sandwich to go from Doud's Market Deli - yum!
Last night I was quite the Miss Betty Crocker! I made some delicious gazpacho soup for the first time and it was great! I also made some warm banana bread and a couple dips for Ladies Night tonight. Once you taste the dips and banana bread you will want the recipe - I sell the packets so don't worry! You can get them tonight 15% off :)
Have a wonderful day and do something for yourself :)

Love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment