
Alright, all of you ladies who deserve something for yourself this Valentine's Day listen up! (which is every one of you!) Starting today, Sunday, February 6th you will have the chance to win a bundle of goodies! ($30 value). I love holidays and Valentine's Day is always fun because it can involve baking for your loved one, creating your own Valentine's, lots of pink and red, chocolates and cupcakes! I enjoy giving and Valentine's Day to me, is about letting those you love that they are important to you. This is done in so many ways: poems, cards, flowers, chocolate, perfume, dinner, and several other ways. Now for the giveaway this is what you need to do:
1. Below make a comment sharing your favorite love quote.
2. Become a fan on facebook (if you are not already)
3. Become a Follower on our Blog
4. Tweet or Fcbk. about this giveaway (mention Little Luxuries of Mackinac Island)
*This giveaway is open to residents of the USA & Canada only and closes on Thursday, February 10th at 11PM EST. The winning love quote will be announced on Friday, February 11th. Please allow 3-5 business days for shipment.
We want to hear all about love this week so start sharing your favorite love quotes and you might win some great goodies!!
Photo by LevansPhotography

My favorite love quote is by Beethoven and was used in Sex and the City 2 - "Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours." **sigh**
ReplyDeleteI'm already a fan on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI already follow your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI just tweeted about the blog/giveaway. (I'm @nascarl99 on Twitter).
ReplyDelete"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her."
ReplyDeleteSource Unknown
(I'm a fan on FB! I follow your blog! I Tweeted about your give-away!)
~Love is the flower you've got to let grow~
ReplyDeleteJohn Lennon
Nicole...Already a BIG fan! I have followed your blog for quite a while. Don't tweet (sounds painful) and I will head on over to Facebook to complete your giveaway requirements.
Take care dear friend-
This is an easy choice for me Coley:
ReplyDeleteFavorite quote comes from 1 Corinthians:
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails.
We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.
ReplyDeleteW. Somerset Maugham
Candle light, Moon light, Star light,
ReplyDeletethe Brightest glow is from Love light.
unknown.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
ReplyDelete-Helen Keller
"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip." -Jonathan Carroll (posted by amy lucero)
ReplyDeleteThank you for those who shared their favorite love quotes with us :) I hope it got you in the romantic mood for the upcoming holiday!
ReplyDelete