
I just came across this photo in the adorable blog of My Sweet and Saucy and I had to share it with you! Very true and inspirational words to live by, especially for newlyweds like us!
Simple Delights for Home & Heart

I just came across this photo in the adorable blog of My Sweet and Saucy and I had to share it with you! Very true and inspirational words to live by, especially for newlyweds like us!
Hi there! I've been following your blog for some time and love it. Love your shop! We come up to the island 3-4 times a year. We feel it is our home away from home & would love to own property there someday. We keep dreaming! We feel such a connection and love the tranquility and history of it all. Thanks for keeping us connected to the island all year when we can't be there! Greetings from Zeeland, MI...Melody
ReplyDelete