skip to main |
skip to sidebar
More Cupcakes!

Gosh, I sure am the baker this past week! I guess being away for a month makes me realize how much I enjoy being at home baking and cleaning. Tomorrow I am opening the shop for a few hours for those who are on the island and need Valentine's Day gifts. So what a perfect excuse to bake cupcakes! I tried a new recipe called simply, Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. I never make chocolate cupcakes, but these turned out really well - very moist. I did run out of powdered sugar for the frosting - it could use some more to thicken it, but what I had works. I found the recipe from The Farm Chicks. If you have never heard of The Farm Chicks click here because they have a great blog with great ideas. Don't forget you have one more day to share your favorite love quote to have a chance to win a Little Luxuries' goodie bag!! All entries must be shared by tomorrow night at 11 PM. Winner announced Friday morning. Also, please send me your address/email so I can record it on our customer address and email list so you will stay up-to-date with shop news and other fun happenings!
My favorite quote, which is actually a piece of a poem is by Edward Cummings...
ReplyDelete"I carry your heart with me, I carry it in
my heart. I am never without it. Anywhere
I go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling."
Thanks!
Danielle Fergus
daniellegfergus@gmail.com