My husband and I had a wonderful time last night at a B&B in Curtis, MI. It was an hour drive from St. Ignace and it was the most adorable place. My family has been to the small town and the B&B several times before so I thought it was finally my turn to experience the cozy Inn. Our room was small, but a perfect size. Victorian decor, a small jacuzzi in the corner, very clean and welcoming. Dinner was served downstairs. I had a stuffed whitefish and Andrew had Greek chicken. Fabulous meal! There was a little bar which was packed with people and in the morning we had a delicious breakfast overlooking the lake. I am so glad we were able to stay the night finally and we will definately be back again! Check out
Chamberlin's Ole Forest Inn in Curtis, MI for a little getaway. There was also entertainment during dinner.







Photos by Me
On a side note, if you would keep my brother in your prayers he was in a bad snowmobile accident last night. He has surgery on his spine on Monday, a very touchy/serious procedure. If you do not see any posts from me for a few days this is why. I will be at the hospital with him.
Where hope grows, miracles blossom. - Elna Rae
It looks like a beautiful B&B!
ReplyDeleteI just read about your brother on the family site - if you guys need anything let me know. I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers!
Nicole-
ReplyDeleteYou are in my prayers and thinking only good thoughts for your brothers speedy recovery.
Take care!
I just got online and saw this post. I will keep your brother and your family in my prayers. The B & B looks lovely - I just love staying in B & B's!
ReplyDelete