Thanksgiving Day is only two days away!! This time of year is my all-time favorite. From Thanksgiving to New Year's Eve, it's wonderful! Being with family and friends, good food (too much food!), festive decor, holiday music, and much happiness in the air.....it is such a wonderful time of year and a time to reflect on the year and to be with those you love most.
I will be spending my Thanksgiving Day at my parent's home that my mother is preparing and I will be assisting her!
Please send your holiday plans, I would love to hear what you will be doing for Thanksgiving Day/Weekend.
~Nicole
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Martha Stewart

Happy Thanksgiving Nicole!
ReplyDeleteWe are all tucked in as it is pretty cold outside with a brisk breeze coming off the bay, but a roaring fire is going in the wood-stove and the house is warm and toasty!
Our plans for tomorrow are pretty simple.... just the four of us-It's so hard to coordinate with the older kids- We are going to enjoy Turkey with all the trimmings including my famous "Feather Beds" (potato rolls) and Sausage and Cornbread stuffing!
Take care and keep warm.
Melody
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I like your blog! Michelle
ReplyDelete