Boy, where did the month of July go!? It has been almost a month since I have posted, I apologize, the store has been thankfully busy and I hope to regain a few of my routines this month, such as posting on my blog. Wedding planning is taking up the rest of my time, you never know how much time it can consume until it gets closer and things have to get done.
I do not know where to begin - July was a whirlwind - our country's birthday, many many family vacationers visited Mackinac Island, 2 big yacht races, festival of the horses, and we had many family and friends visit the island.
August is one of my favorite months...summer starts to wind down, people try to fit in as much as they can before kids go back to school and the regular routines begin again. The weather is usually great, peaches are in season (my favorite!), and fall is just around the corner!
I attached this photo of a delicious sundae because ice cream to me = summer time and since there is only one month left of summer to go, it's the perfect time to indulge in a cold treat!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment