Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lilac Festival

The annual Lilac Festival on Mackinac Island is soon to begin! Even though this year the lilacs have already blossomed, (last year the lilacs did not blossom until after the festival) we are gearing up for a fun, busy week and hoping to see many people.
You can check out more information at http://www.mackinacisland.org/ and the official Lilac Festival website.
I cannot believe I have not posted since a week ago! The days have been blending together and I am quite scatter brained at this point! I will work harder at sharing news and fun ideas with you. Our first island discount evening went well...we had a thunderstorm right when it started, but some island workers still made it down - thank you!
This evening we will be getting things ready for the start of the festival...changing the window display, putting out more stock, cleaning, and putting all of the lilac products together. If you are wondering what to do this weekend or next weekend, think about coming over to Mackinac!
Have a lovely Thursday ~



No comments:

Post a Comment