The 4th of July is just around the corner and you can tell on Mackinac Island it is getting busier each day! Last night when I got home from work the movie Julie and Julia was on. Many people told me how good it was and I would for sure enjoy it, and I did enjoy the movie! It was on late, so I ended up falling asleep towards the end. It definately made me inspired to cook and bake more. Only this time of year it's not possible to cook and bake much, but for the winter I know I will be busy in the kitchen whipping up new recipes!
Happy Summer to you and Happy almost 4th of July! Hope you are outside enjoying the weather or making some festive desserts for our American holiday ~
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Martha Stewart

Loved the movie Julia and Julia! I have the book Nicole if you would like to read it just let me know!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe and happy 4th of July!!