Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello, Monday!

Whew! What a week, or should I say last couple of weeks. I hope to be back on track and not have so many late working nights in the shop this week. The several hours in the store did pay off. Our first weekend being open for the 2010 season went great, the weather cooperated and I was surprised to see as many people as I did for early May. My list of "to do's" is getting smaller each day and soon I will be organized, at least I hope to!

Now for this photo, wouldn't you LOVE to be on a surf board with your sweetie in the sea green ocean? How I wish I could! Only 8 more months and I will be in the ocean on our honeymoon, where ever we decide to go. I know it will be some place warm, relaxing, and beautiful. Hope this will get your Monday started!

2 comments:

  1. Good Monday morning, Nicole! I posted a little "blip" about the shop this morning on the island update at http://bree1972.wordpress.com Hope that was ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, My son Jason and his wife Blair went to St. Lucia on their honeymoon. If you would email me at brendasumnerhorton@hotmail.com and give me your email address, I will send you some pictures. It is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete