
Whew! What a busy, fun week! I can't believe it is Friday already and Easter is Sunday. Where do the days go? A close friend of mine was up visiting most of the week and I think we did nearly everything you can do on Mackinac this time of year! Many beautiful walks, biked around the island, worked in my shop, grilled out and had dinner out, wedding planning, and much more. It was definately a great week with some beautiful weather.
With Easter only two days away, today, I am going to decorate Easter eggs - one of my favorite childhood memories...I loved making the eggs look pretty with my mom! It will be a jam-packed weekend of working outside, making a big dinner on Easter, and finding time to work in the shop.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend and find time to treat yourself ~
Photo: Martha Stewart

No comments:
Post a Comment