I hope you had a wonderful weekend and were able to enjoy the great weather! We got the grill out and went for probably our last ski. The dogs were outside the majority of the weekend and were covered in mud last night...they both got baths! I made some delicious cookies I would love to share with you! It takes a lot of ingredients, but they are delish!
On-the-Trail Monster Cookies
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. butter softened
1/2 c. butter-flavor or regular shortening
2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 1/2 c. quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
2 c. candy-coated chocolate candies (I used chocolate chips)
1 c. peanuts (I decided to pass on these)
3/4 c. raisins
Heat over to 375 degrees. In large bowl, beat sugars, peanut butter, shortening vanilla and eggs together. Stir in oats, flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. Stir in candies, peanuts, and raisins.
On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls about 2 inches apart.
Bake 12-14 minutes or just until cookies are set and begin to brown. Cool 2 minutes, remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Enjoy with a glass of milk!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment