The month of March I will be sharing items that need a new home! Any of the items posted are 50% off....my new merchandise comes in next month...so in with the new and out with the old! Keep looking back to see what new items I have posted. To order, please email me at
littleluxuries.mackisland@yahoo.com and we get set up payment and shipment. Have fun shopping!
Today's Items:
Pre de Provence large block of olive oil soap...olive oil adds a creamy richness to this great french soap. $12 originally, now $6! 3 left

Strawberry Milk Bath from Fresh Body Market - great size for traveling, perfect to throw in with a gift - $9.00 - $4.50 Now, 2 left!

I love this bag! From Dash & Albert, perfect for the beach and taking on a plane/traveling. $56.00, now $28.00, only 1 left!

Red, pink, light green, butter cream, and silver large bag - great for an overnight stay, picking up mail, or if you just love larger bags you will love this! Originally $60.00 - now $30.00, only 1 left!

What an adorable crocheted pillow to add to your sun room or bedroom during summer time. I have two left, $24.00 each and then half off - $12!
Nicole...I just posted some of my handiwork on my blog---I think these would look really sweet in the shop and I do them all by hand! Let me know what you think.
ReplyDeleteLove the bags!! Good luck with the sale!