I apologize for being away for a few days. I spent the weekend in Chicago with friends and spent time with family in my home town. It is always so nice to catch up with friends. As we get older, friendships are very important to keep, it takes work, but it is the little things that count in a friendship...imagine life without friends! So my advice from a fun weekend with friends is to keep in touch with those important to you and don't get too involved in your work and other things...friends and family are the most important.
On a shopping note, on my way back home I stopped by a great store in Gaylord, MI. Isabella's Copper Pot is a gourmet kitchen store with so much! They carry several fun cookie cutters, cake decorating supplies, cooking items, aprons, dog treats, and much more. If you are a bride-to-be like me and needing kitchen items, they do bridal registry too. Check out the website!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment