A new line I will be carrying this season are beautiful soaps by Claus. Not only is the packaging charming with its vintage inspired look from the twentieth century; when you lather with this soap an extraordinary lather is created leaving your skin super soft and silky. Each bar is handmade and hand wrapped with a wax seal. How lovely! You will definately want to try this new addition to the shop out!


Hi Nicole,
ReplyDeleteJohn and I saw these and thought they would be perfect for your shop. www.renzoco.com So adorable... they have matching dolls that go with them.
Also... tell Andrew, JC is waiting to hear about Fantasy Baseball!
Mary
Hi Mary,
ReplyDeleteThank you for thinking of my shop, I will check the website out. I can't believe how fast the season is coming! I hope you guys are enjoying the warm weather! I will let Andrew know about fantasy baseball!