I saw these adorable sterling silver personalized cuff links and loved the engraving. So simple and sweet. They would make a great gift for him for your wedding, anniversary, or birthday.
I've been following your blog for a couple weeks and wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed it. It's so refreshing! While blog surfing today I saw this blog and thought you might like to take a peek at it, kinda reminded me of the things you like. (http://snippetandink.blogspot.com/)
Welcome to my blog! I hope you will visit my blog regularly and enjoy learning more about Little Luxuries and life on Mackinac Island (something that many of you often wonder!). So start reading and stay tuned for fun and learning about life's little luxuries :)
Love the cuff links!
ReplyDeleteA while back I stumbled across a set of cuff links and a tie pin with our initial N at a local rummage sale for 50-cents. They are very chic looking!
Does anyone still wear cuff links? I think they are so elegant with a crisp white shirt...
Hi Nicole,
ReplyDeleteI've been following your blog for a couple weeks and wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed it. It's so refreshing! While blog surfing today I saw this blog and thought you might like to take a peek at it, kinda reminded me of the things you like. (http://snippetandink.blogspot.com/)
Tell Andrew John said hi..take care..stay warm!
Mary