It is already Friday again and I am back from NY. I had a wonderful trip and found many great new lines for the shop. I hope you are excited as I am! We still were able to fit in some fun on the trip. I LOVE the Today show so we made sure we stopped by to check it out. After standing out in the cold for over an hour just around the corner we went to Magnolia Bakery. By far, one of the cutest bakeries I have seen! Andrew and I shared a vanilla cupcake and a red velvet cupcake. Delicious! Check out the interior of the bakery.
Magnolia Bakery has that old time 1950s feel. Definately stop by the next time you are in NYC! The red velvet cupcakes are a must try!
While we were at the Today show Demi Moore was the special guest and I was able to shake Meridith's hand :) A highlight of the trip!
I will be posting more from my trip, stay tuned and happy weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment