Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Happiness

Thank you to those who did some Christmas shopping this past weekend. It was a great turn out and more people were downtown than I expected - thank you! It was great visiting with all of you and helping you find the perfect gift. :) I hope your loved ones will enjoy the gifts you bought them!
I do not usually share personal things with you, but a week ago my fiance and I got a new puppy. I have never had a puppy before, even a dog, until our current dog, Penny Lane. So a puppy is very new, lots of fun and lots of work! Penny is wonderful and we love her so much, but we want her to have a buddy too so now we have Charlie, only 8 weeks old! I want to share with you some photos of him while he is still young and oh so cute!
Here you go!




Charlie :)

Charlie has his Christmas decor on and trying to get Penny to play with him!

Drew and Charlie out for the night. Adorable.



They get along so well!



Look at this face :)










The kids with Aunt Jennifer!






Mr. Charlie :)







No comments:

Post a Comment