Friday, November 27, 2009

Mexico

I promised I would share photos from our trip to Mexico. So here are a few. The vacation was very relaxing and exactly what we needed after a very busy 10 months. Enjoy -


I spent every day in the pool. It was the best! It was so warm you had to keep cooling off so the pool was perfect. :)
We had a great dinner at a nearby authentic mexican restaurant. It was the perfect dinner to end a great vacation!

Along the beach we came across an outdoor massage place. For only $20 it was a wonderful massage and well worth it!





While taking a walk through town we came across a local jewelry market. I loved it! So many different pieces of jewelry and very inexpensive!








Our second night in Mexico we grilled out on the roof of our condo.





Leaving the harbor to go deep sea fishing.






A local fish market. Men fish through the night and come in first thing in the morning where women help clean and sell the fish.







Walking along the beach. The beach was busier in the mornings because it would get so hot later in the day.








One of the gorgeous sunsets we watched every evening from the top of our condo.









No comments:

Post a Comment