A perfect sunset. Three years ago I took this photo on a sailboat in the Whitsunday Islands in Australia. I look back at my pictures often so I thought I would share one of my favorites with you. Australia was amazing and so beautiful. I would go back in a heartbeat. On this chilly fall day, take a walk and watch the sunset...it arrives earlier now with fall/winter arriving. Have a wonderful day :)Thursday, October 1, 2009
Perfect Sunset
A perfect sunset. Three years ago I took this photo on a sailboat in the Whitsunday Islands in Australia. I look back at my pictures often so I thought I would share one of my favorites with you. Australia was amazing and so beautiful. I would go back in a heartbeat. On this chilly fall day, take a walk and watch the sunset...it arrives earlier now with fall/winter arriving. Have a wonderful day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment