What a great weekend it was on Mackinac. We missed the snow and it did not rain all weekend! It sure was windy and the leaves blew around Friday evening. Saturday the streets were filled with sale shoppers...the shop is starting to look bare...it is a very weird feeling! I will be open for two more weeks from today..please please please call or email me if there is something you would like before I sell out of it or close up. I hope you will continue to read my blog with new updates I will have for you throughout the winter and new improvements for the shop. I am looking forward to a cold and snowy winter on Mackinac but it will be a busy time finding new products and improving the store for all of you!
Enjoy your day at work today and the week ahead!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment