Sorry this is sideways, but I can't figure out how to rotate the picture! Anyways, these are great soaps made on Mackinac Island by Karen Barnwell. Tomorrow each scent Karen uses will be displayed in the shop and she will be in the store to describe how she makes the soap. These soaps really are great...I tried the Lilac soap and the scent and smoothness is wonderful. The goat's milk makes it extra soft and gentle on your skin. You must try one or a couple to test the different scents! If I don't see you in the store this weekend, you can call or email me an order and I can ship it to you right away. The soaps are great to set in your bathroom, to use in the shower, a housewarming gift or just a nice gift for a friend or family member. Enjoy the lovely weather this weekend and get outside and do something fun with a friend or your family!

No comments:
Post a Comment