Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall!

I apologize for being away for almost a week now. It seems like there is always something going on! I had a wonderful weekend filled with fun fall events on the island. Friday night was the Grand Hotel Antique Show, Saturday I attended a beautiful wedding at the Pink Pony, and Sunday I threw an open house for Doud's Market 125th Anniversary. Now things are slowing down! Whew! The open house went very well and my fiance, Andrew, the owner of Doud's Market, was thrilled so many people attended and came to congratulate him and the success of the store.
Now that things are winding down for the season and my trunk shows are done as well, I hope to have more time to share new and exciting products and events with you. I will be off the island this evening until Thursday - the first time since April!!! Gosh, am I excited or what!!! I hope to bring back some new pictures for you. I won't be able to post photos today because my computer is acting up, but Thursday I will. Stay in touch!
Have a wonderful fall week!

No comments:

Post a Comment