It's already the 4th of July! I can't believe it! June sure did fly by, soon it will be fall before we know it. The island is gearing up for a busy holiday weekend. Lets hope it gets warmer and we need some sunshine! This week at Little Luxuries I am having a trunk show featuring Patchwork Press Studio of Mackinac Island. Patchwork Press specializes in Mackinac stationary and unique jewelry at great prices. If you are in the area please come stop by and visit the shop...the trunk show is only here till Monday.
Andrejka with www.andrejkaphotography.com is visiting the island for the week. She has had a couple weddings to shoot and the two of us made some time to chat about a future art show in September. Mark your calendars...Andrejka's photos of Mackinac will be featured in the shop Saturday, Sept. 5th. It will be a great event with beautiful Mackinac photos and some other things we can't tell you yet! We are also working on a new Mackinac Island greeting card (I will post the card once we decide on which photo to use).
Well, it's getting late and I had about 20 boxes of shipments come in today and I am still not unpacking them! But have a wonderful night and if you do not have plans for the holiday weekend think about coming to beautiful Mackinac Island (www.mackinacisland.org). The fireworks show is held on Saturday at dusk - it's also my dog, Penny's, 2nd birthday! :)
Love,
Nicole
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait to do the show... It is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!! Awesome to see you this week.. and the store looks AMAZING
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Penny
Ciao
Andrejka