Good Morning and happy Monday!
Happy Yacht Races as well! The boats have not arrived yet but it will be getting busier with sailors throughout the day. Doud's Market will be open until 1AM today and tomorrow (www.doudsmarket.com). Check out www.mackinacisland.org for more info regarding the yacht races.
This week Little Luxuries has 10% off Voluspa candles. They have great scents to die for and come in a pretty tin or a glass jar. I got a few new items in as well - pretty little hankies, the cutest pink and orange tote bag to take to the beach, use as a shopping bag, or for a laptop bag! I got more adorable tea towels in for $14 and the Just So! Jewelry trunk show is coming to an end on Wednesday morning.
I have a few more trunk shows planned for August and next week I am thinking about a Ladies Night! More details soon. :)
Enjoy the sunshine today and make someone smile :)
Much love,
Nicole
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment